- Complying with UGM Library rules
- Checking in to the visitor data computer
- Being responsible for collections damaged/lost during the loan
- Maintaining the security of facilities provided by the library
- Keeping the belongings in the locker
- Eating and drinking in certain areas.
- Showing a valid Student Card (KTM) and / or Employee Card or photocopy of the appointment decree for UGM academic and professional staff
- Valid during the active study period
- Borrowing the textbooks (maximum 10 copies)
- Utilising the collections including references, audiovisuals, periodicals, theses and dissertations
- Participating in various discussion programs, film screenings, workshops and other library activities
- Participating in user education and information literacy programs held regularly by the library
- Getting assistance from librarians in searching information and collections in the library
- Utilising WiFi and internet access
- Utilising facilities of individual study rooms, discussion rooms, and seminar rooms.
The membership will be checked to issue a clearance letter. This can be done by the library staff by showing the student card.
Submission of final papers
UGM students will need to submit a soft copy of their papers/thesis/dissertation completed with official authorisation. Starting from May 1, 2015 the submission is an online self-service submission via https://unggah.etd.ugm.ac.id/
Library users from outside UGM are not entitled to become members of the library, however, they can access collections and facilities subject to the following conditions:
- Having a Reading Card (Reader’s Ticket) which can be obtained by showing a valid identification card and completing the Reading Card Registration Form (FO-UGM-PUS-01-03), as well as submitting two 2x3 cm color photographs. The reading card is valid for 3 months. The request for Reading Card is charged as shown in this service rate
- Having an Entry Permit that can be obtained by showing a valid identification card and completing the Entry Permit Form.
All UGM community can obtain additional member cards called "KARTU SAKTI",
Kartu Sakti – Benefits
- Visiting main libraries at State Universities in FKP2TN members for FREE
- Using all collections/information in the library members of FKP2TN according to local regulations
- Utilising services and collections onsite only (no borrowing facilities). Members of FKP2TN can have KARTU SAKTI.
Kartu Sakti – Membership requirements
- Registered as an academic community from tertiary institutions as members of FKP2TN
- Kartu Sakti can be issued by libraries registered as FKP2TN members
- Pay administrative costs of Rp15,000.00 (fifteen thousand rupiah)/person
- Submit 2 x 3 cm photographs (2 sheets)
- The card cannot be used by others
- The card is valid for 3 (three) months, starting from the date of issue
- Please contact the library information desk to obtain Kartu Sakti
- Further information on FKP2TN and a list of FKP2TN members can be found at http://www.fkp2tn.org.