|Mondays – Thursdays||07:30-19:45 WIB|
|Friday Prayer Break Time||11:30-13:00 WIB|
Rare Collection Services is open during office hours from 07:30-16:00.
|Mondays – Fridays||07:30-19:45 WIB|
- 1. Academics
- Academics at UGM are entitled to the library memberships. Staff cards will be used as library cards and valid during employment at UGM. Student cards will be used as library cards and valid during the duration of the study.
- 2. Non Academics
- Non academics (external users of UGM Library) are not eligible for library memberships, however, they can access library collections and facilities under certain conditions:
- Having a reading card. To obtain this, visitors need to present valid ID cards, fill in the registration form, and attach a photograph (2×3 cm). The reading card is valid for 3 or 6 months depending on the registration and subscription.
- Having a daily permit visit. To obtain this, visitors need to show valid ID cards in the information desk.
- Borrowing up to 10 textbooks at one time
- Accessing all collections Joining library programs such as workshops, talkshows, discussions, and oterh library programs
- Getting assistance on issues related to information or literature searching and document supply
- Accessing internet connection through WiFi or workstation
- Using facilities for individual or group activities (study, discussion or seminar rooms).
- Obeying library rules
- Replacing damaged or lost library collection while on loan
- Maintaining library facilities
- Putting your bag/belongings in the locker
- Eating and drinking in particular areas.
UGM students and staff can obtain an optional membership card called "KARTU SAKTI", a card issued by FKP2TN/Forum Perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi Negeri (State Academic Library Forum). Currently, there are 78 state library members. Benefits of having KARTU SAKTI include:
- Holders are eligible to visit FKP2TN member libraries at no charge
- Holders can access collections and facilities provided by FKP2TN libraries.
- Students/staff of the state university members of FKP2TN
- Applying for KARTU SAKTI at Information desk
- Paying IDR15,000 for KARTU SAKTI memberships.
Once you have finished your study, you have to return all the books you borrow. The library will issue a certificate of loan clearance which you will need when you graduate.
GENERAL RULES FOR VISITORS
- Wearing appropriate outfits (shorts/miniskirts, t-shirts, slippers, are not allowed)
- Putting your bags/belongings in the lockers when visiting particular service counters (circulation, ETD, reference, journal/periodical, rare collection, research papers)
- Taking pictures of limited-access collections (ETD, rare collections) is strictly prohibited
- Using robot/crawler or similar applications to download online databases or contents is not allowed
- Keeping quiet and positive behaviour at all time.
TARIFF OF SERVICES
Valid from January 2016
|NO||OBJECTS OF TARIFF*||RATE IDR|
Daily use of library collections and facilities
Reading Cards (3 months)
|3||Overdue loans (print books)||2,000/book/day|
|4||Information searches from:|
|Document not available at UGM||Depending upon tariff specified by owners + 10,000|
|Parts of thesis/dissertations***||1,000/page|
* Tariff not specifically stated on the list will be adjusted as necessary
** Maintenance fee will be charged for books with certain binding
*** Photocopy not provided for full text version