Open Access e-Journals
- Directory of Open Access Journals is a unique and extensive index of diverse open access journals from around the world, driven by a growing community, committed to ensuring quality content is freely available online for everyone.
- Elsevier Open Access Journals All articles in open access journals which are published by Elsevier have undergone peer review and upon acceptance are immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download.
- OMICS Online We are an organization that amalgamates Open Access Publications and International science events for the benefit of the global scientific community. The organization was established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of providing a platform for "Open Access" to the research information pertaining to diversified fields of Science and technology. We publishe scholarly journals that can be easily accessed online without paying any subscription charges. Our organization plays an instrumental role in expanding the reach of research data in the real time, which in turn helps in furthering the research. Research Scholars, Students, Libraries, Educational Institutions, Research centers and industries are the main stakeholders that are benefitted from open access to research data. We also organize 3000+ International conferences across the globe, where knowledge transfer takes place through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, workshops, symposia and exhibitions.
- Oxford Open Access Journals by Oxford University Press (OUP) to facilitate the widest possible dissemination of high-quality research. OUP embrace both green and gold open access (OA) publishing.
- PLOS publishes a suite of influential Open Access journals across all areas of science and medicine. Rigorously reported, peer reviewed and immediately available without restrictions, promoting the widest readership and impact possible. We encourage you to consider the scope of each journal before submission, as journals are editorially independent and specialized in their publication criteria and breadth of content.
- Pubmed Central (PMC) is a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).
- Scientific Research Publishing (SCIRP) is one of the Open Access journal publishers. It is currently publishing more than 200 open access, online, peer-reviewed journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines. SCIRP serves the worldwide academic communities and contributes to the progress and application of science with its publication.
- SpringerNature Open Access Journals publish around 600 fully open access journals in all disciplines – from the life sciences to the humanities. Authors also have the option to publish their article under an open access licence in more than 1,900 of SpringerNature subscription-based journals.
- Wiley Open Access Journals, Wiley Open Access publishes authoritative peer reviewed open access journals across many research disciplines. Wiley Open Access journals are supported by a network of authoritative journals and societies as well as internationally renowned editorial board members. All research articles published in Wiley Open Access journals are immediately freely available to read, download and share. Wiley Open Access publishes a number of online journals across biological, chemical and health sciences.
Open Access e-Books
- BCcampus Open Education a collection of open textbooks aligned with the top 40 highest-enrolled subject areas in the province. A second phase was announced in the spring of 2014 in which an additional 20 textbooks–targeting trades, technology, and skills training–would be developed.
- Bloomsbury Open Bloomsbury Academic began as an open access book publisher in 2008. Since then the division has grown to become a leading global independent publisher focussing on the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences with offices in London, New York, Sydney and New Delhi. We have one of the largest open access book portfolios, with several hundred titles available through our rapidly expanding programme. We are committed to evolving this programme as well as adapting to change as the demand for open access increases.
- Directory of Open Access Books The primary aim of DOAB is to increase discoverability of open access books. Academic publishers are invited to provide metadata of their open access books to DOAB. DOAB is an open infrastructure committed to open science. It runs on the open source DSpace 6 platform. Metadata will be harvestable in order to maximize dissemination, visibility and impact. Aggregators can integrate the records in their commercial services and libraries can integrate the directory into their online catalogues, helping scholars and students to discover the books. The directory is open to all publishers who publish academic, peer reviewed books in open access and should contain as many books as possible, provided that these publications are in open access and meet academic standards.
- IntechOpen We pride ourselves on our belief that scientific progress is generated by collaboration, that the playing field for scientific research should be leveled globally, and that research conducted in a democratic environment, with the use of innovative technologies, should be made available to anyone.
We are on a journey to democratise knowledge. The Open Access paradigm is the only model which allows that. Content is accessible for free, on all electronic devices - no matter where its downloaded and read, from Burkina Faso, to Romania or in Silicon Valley. Providing freely available, accessible dynamic academic content.
- OAPEN: OAPEN promotes and supports the transition to open access for academic books by providing open infrastructure services to stakeholders in scholarly communication. We work with publishers to build a quality-controlled collection of open access books and provide services for publishers, libraries, and research funders in the areas of hosting, deposit, quality assurance, dissemination, and digital preservation.
- Open Book Publishers (OBP), founded in 2008, is a leading independent open access academic press that publishes peer-reviewed monographs, edited collections, textbooks, critical translations and more. We are a non-profit social enterprise based in the UK and run by academics and we are committed to making high-quality research available to every reader. All our books are freely available in open access formats (PDF, HTML and XML), as well as high-quality, affordably priced paperbacks, hardbacks, and ebooks. We do not charge our authors to publish with us and they retain full copyright.
- Open Texbook Library: Open textbooks are textbooks that have been funded, published, and licensed to be freely used, adapted, and distributed. These books have been reviewed by faculty from a variety of colleges and universities to assess their quality. These books can be downloaded for no cost, or printed at low cost. All textbooks are either used at multiple higher education institutions; or affiliated with an institution, scholarly society, or professional organization. The library currently includes 773 textbooks, with more being added all the time.
- Project Gutenberg was the first provider of free electronic books, or eBooks. Michael Hart, founder of Project Gutenberg, invented eBooks in 1971 and his memory continues to inspire the creation of eBooks and related content today.
Open Access Repositories
- OpenDOAR is the quality-assured, global Directory of Open Access Repositories. We host repositories that provide free, open access to academic outputs and resources. Each repository record within OpenDOAR has been carefully reviewed and processed by a member of our editorial team which enables us to offer a trusted service for the community.
- Open Research Online - ORO is the Open Access repository of The Open University's peer reviewed and published research, as well as other research output types which meet the "Frascati" definition of research.
diperbarui: 29 Des. 2022