Library Guide to Services
|Monday – Thursday||:||07:30-19:45|
|Monday – Friday||:||07:30-19:45|
- 1. Academics
- Library membership is provided for all academics of UGM. Smartcards owned by the academics function as library card. For the students membership is valid during the duration of the study; whereas for the staff membership is valid during employment at UGM.
- 2. Non Academics
- Non academics (external users of UGM Library) are not legible for library membership but can access library collection and facilities under certain condition:
- Have a Reader’s Ticket. How to register? Show your valid ID card, fill in the registration form, attach your photograph (2×3 cm). Reader’s ticket valid for 3 or 6 months depending upon request
- Have a permit for daily visit. How? Show your valid ID card.
- Borrow up to 10 textbooks at one time
- Access all collections in the library
- Join library programs such as workshops, talkshows, discussions, etc
- Get assistance on issues related to information or literature searches and document supply
- Use internet connection through WiFi or workstation
- Use facilities for individual or group activities (study, discussion or seminar rooms).
- Obey library rules
- Replace library collection damaged or lost while on loan
- Maintain library facilities
- Put your bag/belongings in the locker
- Eat and drink only in rooms where it is allowed.
OPTIONAL MEMBERSHIPUGM students and staff can obtain extra membership card through ‘KARTU SAKTI”, a card issued by members of FKP2TN/Forum Perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi Negeri (State Academic Library Forum) . Presently there are 78 state libraries joining FKP2TN. Benefits of having KARTU SAKTI:
- Holders are eligible for free visit to FKP2TN member libraries
- Holders can access collection and facilities provided by FKP2TN libraries.
- Make sure you are registered students/staff of the university member of FKP2TN
- Apply for KARTU SAKTI at INFODESK Counter
- Pay IDR 15,000 for KARTU SAKTI membership.
LOAN CLEARANCEOnce you’ve finished your study you have to return all the books you borrow from the library. The library will issue a certificate of loan clearance which you need when you graduate.
GENERAL RULES FOR VISITORS
- Wear appropriate outfits (shorts/miniskirts, t-shirts, slippers, are not allowed)
- Put your bag/belongings in the locker whenever you visit particular service counters (circulation, ETD, reference, journal/periodical, rare collection, research papers)
- Take off your shoes and place them on the rack available before entering Nation Building Corner and Sampoerna Corner
- Taking pictures of limited-access collection (ETC, rare collection) is strictly prohibited
- Using robot/crawler or similar applications to download online databases or contents is not allowed
- Keep quiet and positive behavior at all time.
TARIFF OF SERVICESValid from January 2016
|NO||OBJECTS OF TARIFF*||RATE IDR|
Daily use of library collection and facilities
Reader’s Ticket (3 months)
|3||Overdue loans (print books)||1,000/book/day|
|4||Information searches from:
* Tariff not specifically stated on the list will be adjusted as necessary
** Maintenance fee will be charged for books with certain binding
*** Photocopy not provided for full text version