|Monday – Thursday||:||07:30-19:45|
Rare Collection Services is open during office hours from 07:30-16:00.
|Monday – Friday||:||07:30-19:45|
- 1. Academics
- Library membership is provided for all academics of UGM. Smartcards owned by the academics function as library card. For the students membership is valid during the duration of the study; whereas for the staff membership is valid during employment at UGM.
- 2. Non Academics
- Non academics (external users of UGM Library) are not legible for library membership but can access library collection and facilities under certain condition:
- Have a Reader’s Ticket. How to register? Show your valid ID card, fill in the registration form, attach your photograph (2×3 cm). Reader’s ticket valid for 3 or 6 months depending upon request
- Have a permit for daily visit. How? Show your valid ID card.
- Borrow up to 10 textbooks at one time
- Access all collections in the library
- Join library programs such as workshops, talkshows, discussions, etc
- Get assistance on issues related to information or literature searches and document supply
- Use internet connection through WiFi or workstation
- Use facilities for individual or group activities (study, discussion or seminar rooms).
- Obey library rules
- Replace library collection damaged or lost while on loan
- Maintain library facilities
- Put your bag/belongings in the locker
- Eat and drink only in rooms where it is allowed.
UGM students and staff can obtain extra membership card through ‘KARTU SAKTI”, a card issued by members of FKP2TN/Forum Perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi Negeri (State Academic Library Forum) . Presently there are 78 state libraries joining FKP2TN. Benefits of having KARTU SAKTI:
- Holders are eligible for free visit to FKP2TN member libraries
- Holders can access collection and facilities provided by FKP2TN libraries.
How to obtain KARTU SAKTI?
- Make sure you are registered students/staff of the university member of FKP2TN
- Apply for KARTU SAKTI at INFODESK Counter
- Pay IDR 15,000 for KARTU SAKTI membership.
KARTU SAKTI is valid for three months. Validity period can be extended upon request. Further information related to KARTU SAKTI of FKP2TN, please check http://www.fkp2tn.org/layanan/
Once you’ve finished your study you have to return all the books you borrow from the library. The library will issue a certificate of loan clearance which you need when you graduate.
GENERAL RULES FOR VISITORS
- Wear appropriate outfits (shorts/miniskirts, t-shirts, slippers, are not allowed)
- Put your bag/belongings in the locker whenever you visit particular service counters (circulation, ETD, reference, journal/periodical, rare collection, research papers)
- Taking pictures of limited-access collection (ETC, rare collection) is strictly prohibited
- Using robot/crawler or similar applications to download online databases or contents is not allowed
- Keep quiet and positive behavior at all time.
TARIFF OF SERVICES
Valid from January 2016
|NO||OBJECTS OF TARIFF*||RATE IDR|
Daily use of library collection and facilities
Reader’s Ticket (3 months)
|3||Overdue loans (print books)||2,000/book/day|
|4||Information searches from:
* Tariff not specifically stated on the list will be adjusted as necessary
** Maintenance fee will be charged for books with certain binding
*** Photocopy not provided for full text version